Bespoke Glulam Log cabin Borial
Dimensions: 8664mm x 4126mm
Interior dimensions: 8088mm x 3750mm
Wall thickness: 88mm
Roof boards: 19mm
Ridge height: 3673mm
Sidewall height: 2340mm
- Residential type, tilt & turn glass windows with shutters, mm: 1330 x 990 (x7)
- Residential type, double glazed door (outside), mm: 900 x 2030
- Residential type, double glazed door (inside), mm: 900 x 2030
- No finger joints
- Designed for 2 rooms
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Roof boards
- Double-glazed windows and doors
Elevate your log cabin brand image to new heights. Refresh your portfolio with high-quality standard and bespoke log cabins and offer your clients something truly special. Partner up with Eurodita and experience quick, flexible and quality production partnership. Place your orders through our system and receive full price offers together with 3D models of bespoke log cabins before approving them for production. To discuss more about partnership possibilities, reach out to us through our partner program and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Bespoke glulam log cabin Borial:
A cozy glulam log cabin your customers can winter in – that’s the offer of the glulam log cabin Borial. Show your customers the possibilities of contemporary residential log cabins by adding Borial to your portfolio. Bespoke options are always open, together with a list of great features:
- Exclusive quality timber – we at Eurodita always put quality first. The Northern pine we use is the quality softwood, coming from responsible sources. It’s known for its light colour and longevity, especially after it goes through the glue lamination process.
- Nordic ergonomics – the design of glulam log cabin Borial was heavily inspired by the Nordic way of life. Simplicity of the timber and the ergonomic design of 2 rooms reflect that way of life the best.
- Winter-ready walls – at 88mm, log cabin Borial boasts thick glulam walls. Paired with residential quality windows and insulation options for construction, the glulam cabin can be used throughout the year, even in the thickest winter wonderland.
- 3D models – digital tools we employ allow us to show the 3D rendition of all made to measure log cabins before they ever touch the production floor. This 3D model is always included in the offer we provide under your brand, so your customers can make an informed decision.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.