Contemporary Log Home Rutland
Wall size: 10250x8950mm
Living area: 90 m2
Frame size: 90mmx90mm glulam logs
Cladding boards from outside and inside: 19mm thick
Double roof system, prepared for insulation: 100mm
Timber structure sidewall height: 2300mm
Ridge height: 3100mm
- Residential quality doors and windows, Euro68 standard
- Can be supplied factory painted
- Single-storey, ultra modern design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Double glazed doors and windows
- Roof boards
- External walls
- Internal walls
The Contemporary Log Home Rutland from Eurodita is the modern take on a timeless classic. Manufactured using premium Nordic timber, this log home features remarkable engineering and attention to detail that is sure to exceed expectations. Its naturally-insulated profile ensures superior thermal performance while carefully-selected finishing brings out its unique characteristics. The contemporary in-and-out design makes it perfect for country-style living on a small scale.
This log home is simple to assemble, ensuring a great return on investment. Its solid construction promises a long-term, worry-free living experience while its modern design lends itself to truly unique transformation and experience. The contemporary glazing options and sunken balcony make it a perfect choice for outdoor living spaces. Customization options are available to make sure that it meets all your requirements.
Eurodita’s Contemporary Log Home Rutland provides you with a superior stress-free living experience that you won’t find anywhere else. Crafted with the highest-quality materials and attention to detail, this log home not only adds appeal to your outdoor area but also ensures stress-free living with its minimal maintenance and simple assembly. Invest in Eurodita’s Contemporary Log Home Rutland for the most durable, stylish, and confident experience.
Looking for a truly cutting-edge, ultra modern log cabin design? Want to have something no other log cabin supplier has on their portfolio? Want to have exclusive sales rights of these log houses in your area? All this is possible with Eurodita. We are always pushing the boundaries of the log home design, looking to offer our partners something new. We are also eager for you to sell the highest quantity, so we both could profit and grow. That is why our partner program is truly generous with profit margins. Check it out, send us a message and lets talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy log house Rutland:
Log house Rutland, like its sisters Ullswater and Windermere, is the future of log homes. Its ultra modern design pushes the boundaries between the log home and contemporary suburban residence. If that does not generate your client’s interest, perhaps these will:
- Premium quality timber – we construct all of our products using Northern pine – a light-coloured, strong wood that grows slowly and in doing so, helps us maintain the environment.
- Spacious living – 90 sq. m. can fit a 4 to 5 person family and still leave room for activities. There’s no more reason to sacrifice living space for being close to nature.
- Modernity and colour – log house Rutland, like its sisters, has tall, high-quality windows that let in a lot of sunlight and create a sense of even bigger, modern scale. On top of that, it can also each your customers already painted in-factory.
- Bespoke orders – modern requests require modern solutions. Our production line is so flexible, you can file a bespoke order on behalf of your client and see their dreams fulfilled.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.