Glulam Log House Monaco
Wall thickness: 220mm
Wall size: 14m x 10.5m
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Two-storey construction
- Support column
- No finger joints
- Outside walls of chosen thickness
- Inside walls of 90mm thickness
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
If your catalogue is missing large glulam timber frame houses, you’ve come to the right place. Log house Monaco is one of the largest we have on offer and will satisfy the client who’s looking for spacious living options. If you’re also struggling to find a reliable log house construction partner that would ship high-quality log home kits all over the world, you’re also in luck. We have made it our business to stay reliable and our partners can confirm that. Check out our partner program and learn about the benefits you could be receiving as well.
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Monaco
We are always looking for ways to help our partner make a sale. That is why in this segment, you will find great sales points you can pitch your clients about log house Monaco:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Spacious living – log house Monaco has a lot of space throughout its two floors. This is a great option to host a family of four or two separate families of two.
- Bespoke orders – the name Monaco inspires a degree of opulence. For sure we did not stop ourselves when designing this log house in terms of space. But we can take it even further if your clients are requesting it.
- Green living – these days, opulence is described in the way people contribute to the environment. Living out in a residential-quality log home must be one of the ways to show it off.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.