Glulam Log House Uvdal
Material: Nordic timber
Wall thickness: 200mm
Wall size: 12.6 x 12.3m
Sidewall height: 2.6 m
Ridge height: 4.2 m
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Doors and windows thickness by European standard: 68mm
- Nordic design
- No finger joints
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Outside walls in 200 x 260mm thickness
- Inside walls in 200mm thickness
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows, and doors
Looking to add a Nordic design options into your catalogue? Searching for a reliable partner with experience working with Nordic markets? We are happy to announce that you are in luck. Glulam log house Uvdal has been inspired by Norwegian log house designs, which we brought into our catalogue after working with the northern European market. If it’s something you are looking for, check out our partner program and see the benefits you could have if you joined us in business.
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Uvdal
If you are struggling with optimal sales points, as business partners, we are here to help you. Here are several reasons why your clients should pick the log house Uvdal:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Outdoor-focused living – Nordic way of life revolves around spending time outside and in the sauna. Log house Uvdal is ready to accommodate all of it, with enough room for indoor sauna and a large back terrace.
- Bespoke orders – every client imagines their Nordic-inspired life a little different. All ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
- Green living – Nordic countries are some of the cleanest places on Earth. It is safe to say that their summer and winter log house culture helps to live in harmony with the environment.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.