Glulam Log House Berlin
Living area: 120.5 m²
Wall thickness: 135mm; 180mm; 200mm
Wall size: 12.5m x 12.35m
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- No finger joints
- Triangular front window
- The spacious, single-storey design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Outside walls of chosen thickness
- Inside walls
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
Looking for a reliable partner that can ship uniquely designed log homes in a timely manner? Look no further than Eurodita. We are always striving to maintain a smooth logistics chain to our partners no matter where they are. If you liked this particular log house Berlin, send us an inquiry and we will make you an offer. Better yet, check out our partner program and find out how you can take advantage of those sweet perks – no matter where you are.
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Berlin
We are always striving to help our partners gain new clients. That is why in this segment, you will find some great sales points you can pitch your clients about log house Berlin:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Spacious living area – log house Berlin, even though of a single floor construction, has a lot of room for dwellers to utilise. Easily fitting five family members, this log house can be a truly comfortable living option, either as a summer residence or permanent dwelling.
- Bespoke orders – being so simple in design, log house Berlin can serve to become a spectacular bespoke order.
- Green living – even a spacious log house such as this can still help reach harmony with the environment.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.