Private label log structures made simple by Eurodita

You’re the brand. We’re the partner staying in the shadows — and ensuring that your customers receive quality wood structures that speak for themselves, fast.
All under your name.

Our Products.
One-of-one, custom & bespoke — we’ve got it all.
Best Sellers
Your first custom design is on us
Get your custom desgins.
custom desgin
Get your custom designs.
Please indicate the measurements of your desired product.
Choose your roof type
Apex roof
Pent roof
Wall height
Length
Width
Wall thickness
Windows and doors
Do you have a sketch or an image?
Business to business makes the world spin around.
18
countries
in our network
27
years
in business
95%
of deliveries
experienced no delays
89
business partners
who trust us
You & us, we're partnering for mutual growth.
Here’s why we should partner.
1
A profit margin that allows you to expand your business.

Every business we’ve partnered with earns a minimum of 20% profit immediately — in the very first year of our partnership. That’s 100% of our partners increasing profitability.

2
Leaders in quality? We’ve proved it.

We believe in doing, not saying. Hence our statistics — 100% of the businesses that source from us report being happy with the quality of our log structures. Unbelievable? It’s the truth. Ask any of them.

3
It happens. But when it does, we’ll cover incured expenses.

It’s hard having a 100% per cent success rate in everything, we admit that. 95% of our business partners have never experienced a delay — and as for the other 5%, we’re covering any expenses incured due to overdue deliveries.

4
Choose it, place an order & you’re set.

It’s that simple. Our orders are never late, so you will no longer have to hear your end-customers complaining about late deliveries. Our orders are delivered within one to four weeks, depending on order size and specifics.

5
Customer support. Every step, every way.

Our customer support works 24/7 — no matter the timezone you’re in, we’re here for you. From inquiry to post-delivery assistance, we’ll stay with you through the whole proccess. After all, we’ve got 97 per cent of our clients pleased with our customer support team — and we’re not
willing to lower this standard.

6
Every detail agreed upon.

For bespoke orders, we offer 3D designs — you will be able to see the end result before comitting to an order.

Eco solution
For the businesses driven by innovation, our products is the eco solution that satisfies the needs of both — your customer and our planet. We use only non-toxic materials that prove friendly to the user. This is especially true for our homes, cabins and other indoors — Nordic timber maintains a high indoor air quality, so Timber products fit even the most allergenic of explorers.
Our products are easy to set up — in most cases, they do not require any site preparation, saving you building costs. And to top it all off, there is no finger joint. Cabins, Mobile Homes, Carports, Garages or Camping Pods — you name it, we’ll have it. And if the product does not fully satisfy your needs, we will design one just for you. A ten year anti-root guarantee provided.
Premium quality timber.
Our timber is Nordic, breathing pure natural energy from the Earth’s most distant and picturesque locations. It boasts all the virtues a human can aspire— strength, durability, and pleasing ambience that all beautifully blend into a sleek design.
Safe for any environment.
At Eurodita, we pride ourselves with building structures that last. Constructed from Nordic timber, our products are built tough to outlast bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes. Genuine timber structures ensure versatility and adaptability to any terrain, be it a sandy beach or a rocky mountain — the Timber design fits well and provides a premium feel.
Green living.
The emerging log home marketplace has a definite shift towards ecologically sensitive travelling. This is especially true for vacation property managers whose customers have demonstrated that the market demands environmentally friendly homes. We deliver a combination of green performance, energy savings, and ensure that any significant carbon footprints are restricted.