Glulam Log House Riga
Wall thickness: 135mm; 180mm; 200mm
Wall size: 12m × 10m
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- No finger joints
- Old-school design
- Back terrace
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Outside walls of chosen thickness
- Inside walls of 90mm thickness
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
If you are searching for log home wholesalers as reliable and constant partners, who can offer imaginative log homes of highest quality, you have come to the right place. During 27 years of successful business, we at Eurodita have built our reputation on our partner program and perks it offers. You can become our partner too by simply contacting us. Let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Riga
If you are struggling with sales points or your clients are slow to take in new designs, as business partners, we are here to help you. We offer you some great reasons why your clients should be buying glulam log house Riga:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Old-school design – a very strategically chosen construction, ideal for more classically-inclined buyers.
- Green living – the recent trend of eco-friendly living as definitely had a positive impact on log home market. Even the old-school clients can contribute to the betterment of the environment.
- Bespoke orders – your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.