Glulam Log House Sylvie
Dimensions: 11390 x 11342 mm
Wall thickness: 90 mm glulam Logs
Wall height: 2600 mm
Roof pitch (degree + Total cottage altitude): 27.89 deg., 4160 mm
Roof thickness: 19mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
Rafters: six units, each 88 x 220 mm
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Large side porch with railings
- Large glass doors
- Overhead canopy
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Internal rafters
- Roof boards
- Porch railings
- Laminated timber windows and doors
Have a client who wants a large porch next to their log home? Want to offer a glulam house design with lots of space and small, useful rooms? Looking to diversify your own catalogue? This is a good time to join the ranks of our happy partners. We are ready to offer you a great deal and you might get a chance at an exclusive, regional partnership. Contact us and let’s talk business.
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Sylvie
If you are struggling with sales points or your clients are slow to take in new designs, as business partners, we are here to help you. Here are several reasons why your clients should consider the log house Sylvie:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Big living space – glulam log house Sylvie can comfortably house a family of four.
- Green living – the recent trend of eco-friendly living as definitely had a positive impact on log home market. As a genuinely green living option, log homes are slowly becoming the staple of the trend.
- Bespoke orders – while glulam log house Sylvie comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.