Glulam Log House Lucien
Dimensions: 9100 x 117100 mm
Wall thickness: 90 mm glulam logs
Wall height: 2530 mm
Roof pitch: 3600 mm
Roof thickness: 19mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
Rafters: ten units, each 88 x 220 mm
Front canopy: 1800 mm
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Single-story construction
- No finger joints
- Large front porch
- Simple, straightforward design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Internal rafters
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
If you are struggling with sales and an outdated catalogue, check out our ever growing menu of bespoke houses built with glulam. We take many bespoke orders and add them to our catalogue, so other partners can benefit as well. And if you would like to improve the terms of your partnership, we strongly suggest you look through the benefits of a partnership with us. Most importantly, you will be increasing your profits by 20%, just like all our other partners. Check out our partner program and let’s talk business.
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Lucien
If you are struggling with optimal sales points, as business partners, we are here to help you. Here are several reasons why your clients should pick the log house Lucien:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Spacious living – glulam log house Lucien takes advantage of a single-storey design, which allows for positively spacious living quarters.
- Green living – the recent trend of eco-friendly living as definitely had a positive impact on log home market. As a genuinely green living option, log homes are slowly becoming the staple of the trend.
- Bespoke orders – while glulam log house Lucien comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.