Glulam Log House Tavernier
Dimensions: 7630 x 11700 mm
Wall thickness: 90 mm glulam Logs
Wall height: 3026 mm
Roof pitch (degree + Total cottage altitude): 16 deg., 4640 mm
Roof thickness: 19mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Two-segment construction
- No finger joints
- Elegant design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Roof boards,
- Laminated timber windows and doors.
Thinking of finding the bespoke log cabin company to become your reliable construction partner? Check out the benefits you can receive as a partner of Eurodita. Contact us to increase your own profits and offer your clients a wide array of log homes.
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Tavernier
If you are struggling with optimal sales points, as business partners, we are here to help you. Here are several reasons why your clients should pick the log house Tavernier:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Comfortable living space – Tavernier design separates sleeping area from the living area. This gives dwellers a comfy, silent space for resting and a lot of space for everyday activities.
- Green living – the recent trend of eco-friendly living as definitely had a positive impact on log home market. As a genuinely green living option, log homes are slowly becoming the staple of the trend.
- Bespoke orders – while glulam log house Tavernier comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.