Two Storey Log cabin Roan, 70mm
Dimensions: 8450 x 7600 mm
Material: Nordic timber
Wall thickness: 70 mm logs
Wall height: 3510 mm
Roof pitch: 5720 mm
Roof thickness: 19mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
- Double glazed doors and windows
- Two-story construction
- No finger joints
- Utilitarian design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Internal rafters
- Roof boards,
- Laminated timber windows and doors.
We are constantly striving to offer our partners something new. A new glulam house design or a more efficient BBQ huts. More than that, we are always looking to make it a good deal to take. There is a reason why our partners’ profits go up 20% after they started working with us. Contact us and let’s talk business.
Reasons your clients should buy log house Roan
If you are struggling with optimal sales points, as business partners, we are here to help you. Here are several reasons why your clients should pick the log house Roan:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Big living space – log house Roan can house two different families and ensure they do not intrude on each other’s living areas.
- Green living – the recent trend of eco-friendly living as definitely had a positive impact on log home market. As a genuinely green living option, log homes are slowly becoming the staple of the trend.
- Bespoke orders – while log house Roan comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.