Double BBQ Hut 16.5m2 + 9.2m2
External dimension: 8415mm x 3770mm
Inside area: 16.5 sq. m. + 9.2 sq. m.
Corridor area: 3.55 sq. m.
Sidewall height: 1200mm
Ridge height: 3550mm
Wall thickness: 46mm
Floorboard thickness: 19mm
Roof board thickness: 18mm
Door size: 780mm x 1500mm
- Luxury grill
- 28mm floorboards prepped for insulation
- A moose fur and antlers as Finish accents
- Colourful pillows and curtains
- A skylight
- Wooden flowerpots
- A firewood holster
- Inquire through bespoke order for more options
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- 8 double glazed windows – 4 windows opening
- A door with a double glazed hexagon window, a wooden handle and a lock
- Standard BBQ set with an adjustable chimney
- Hexagonal table around the grill
- Roof boards covered with bitumen shingles
Having second thoughts about starting or expanding your log homes sales business? Eurodita has your back. With our production capabilities, flexible bespoke orders and generous partner program, you will have a strong backing and can fearlessly pursue sales, sure that production can deliver. Check out our partner program for more information, send us a message and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Double BBQ hut Concord:
A traditional kota cabin, extended with additional hexagonal space for socialising. Extra cushioned benches, windows and curtains are only part of the varied options your customers can choose from:
- Sturdy timber – we use Northern pine as the main resource for building all of our products. It’s incredibly sturdy, durable, soft in colour and regrows slowly, giving time for reforestation.
- Full set – traditional kota cabin has a grill in the middle, surrounded by a hexagonal table. All that comes with a standard kit for all our kota cabins.
- Rooftop colour – grey, black, green or brown – let your client choose one of these colours that are available with the standard kit.
- Do-it-yourself assembly – our kota cabins reach you or your client in nearly finished blocks that simply need to be put together on the spot and require no professional help.
- Order bespoke – finishing touches and details, things like a Finish accent of a moose fur and antlers, colourful pillows and curtains, firewood holsters, a grill cover, skylights and more. All of these details can be mixed and matched when ordering, not to mention design and size changes. We can even adjust the height of side walls by 1 or 2 planks as a standard order.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.