Double BBQ Hut 25m2 + 3m corridor
Inside area: 2x 25 sq. m.
Corridor area: 5.3 sq. m.
Sidewall height: 1200mm
Ridge height: 4610mm
Wall thickness: 46mm
Floorboard thickness: 19mm
Roof board thickness: 18mm
Door size: 780mm x 1500mm
- Luxury grill
- 28mm floorboards prepped for insulation
- A moose fur and antlers as Finish accents
- Colourful pillows and curtains
- A skylight
- Wooden flowerpots
- A firewood holster
- Inquire through bespoke order for more options
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- 9 double glazed windows – 5 windows opening
- A door with a double glazed hexagon window, a wooden handle and a lock
- Standard BBQ set with an adjustable chimney
- Hexagonal table around the grill
- Roof boards covered with bitumen shingles
Whether your business is situated in the East or West – oriental or occidental – our quality products are likely going to reach you no problem. We take good care of our partners, offer them variety in catalogue options and serious gains from our partner program. If you’d like to join the network of successful companies selling our products under your brand name, send us a message and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Double BBQ hut Seasons:
Throughout each season, offer your clients the luxury of kota grill with the possibility of staying warmly in the next room. More than that, watch your customers fall in love with the rest of its features:
- Sturdy timber – we use Northern pine as the main resource for building all of our products. It’s incredibly sturdy, durable, soft in colour and regrows slowly, giving time for reforestation.
- Full set – traditional kota cabin has a grill in the middle, surrounded by a hexagonal table. All that comes with a standard kit for all our kota cabins.
- Rooftop colour – grey, black, green or brown – let your client choose one of these colours that are available with the standard kit.
- Do-it-yourself assembly – our kota cabins reach you or your client in nearly finished blocks that simply need to be put together on the spot and require no professional help.
- Order bespoke – finishing touches and details, things like a Finish accent of a moose fur and antlers, colourful pillows and curtains, firewood holsters, a grill cover, skylights and more. All of these details can be mixed and matched when ordering, not to mention design and size changes. We can even adjust the height of side walls by 1 or 2 planks as a standard order.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.