Open BBQ Hut 16.5m2
Inside area: 16.5 sq. m.
Sidewall height: 1200mm
Ridge height: 35500mm
Wall thickness: 46mm
Roof board thickness: 18mm
- 5 walls
- 6 support logs
- Standard BBQ set with an adjustable chimney
- A table fitted around the BBQ
- Benches around the grill
- Roof boards covered with bitumen shingles
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Luxury grill options for professional grillers
- A moose fur as a Finish accent
- Colorful pillows
- A firewood holster
- A grill cover
- Inquire through bespoke order for more options
Are you looking for a partner that keeps up with modern housing trends? Want your partner to always offer something new and interesting to choose from? Or do you simply want a partner that could produce your custom order without delay and offer the most innovative solutions? Without a doubt, you’ve found one already. During 27 years of business experience, Eurodita has developed a great partner program. It gives you access to our extensive catalogue and allows you to grow your profit margin by 20%. Read more about it, send us a message and let’s talk business.
Reasons your clients should buy BBQ hut Air 2:
BBQ huts, otherwise known as kota grills, are by themselves a great investment in the outdoor pastime. However, every client needs a little nudge in the right direction for purchasing:
- High-quality timber – for all of our products, we use the Northern pine. It’s a sturdy, slow-growing tree that has a remarkably light colour. It’s a great material and one that grows slowly, giving enough time for reforestation.
- Grill included – with all of our standard kits, we include the grill set with an adjustable chimney, as well as benches and the table that fits around the grill.
- Roof finish – the set includes almost finished roof with bitumen shingles included of desired colour (grey, black, green or brown).
- Easy assembly – BBQ huts arrive to the location in blocks, ready to be put together on the spot. It can be easily assembled without professional help.
- Bespoke orders – we have many variations available for our kota grills: luxury grill options for professional grillers, a Finish accent of the moose fur, colourful pillows, firewood holsters, a grill cover and more. We can also adjust the height of side walls by 1 or 2 planks.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.