Insulated Camping Pod 2.4×6.6m open plan
Pod size: 2.4m × 6.6m
Pod Height: 2.6m
Wall thickness: 14mm pine panelling inside and out
Stone wool insulation: 100mm
Optional timber: Northern pinewood or thermo-wood
Floor thickness: 28mm tongue & groove boards
Pod weight: 3000kg
Assembled pod size: 2.4m x 6.6m x 2.6m
- Danish style window: 700mm x 900mm, on back wall
- Danish style door: 1010mm x 1820mm
- Door secured with a lock
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles – colours available: black, red, green or grey
- Open area design – a single, cozy room
- Optional: can be delivered already assembled or flat packed
- Optional: can be produced from Northern pine or Thermo-wood
- Optional: full electrical installation by Eurodita
- Optional: wooden furniture included in the construction kit – a double bed, benches, bunks, a table
- Optional: pods can be painted during production
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Wall boards
- Floor boards
- Roof boards
- Bitumen shingles for the roof
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Optional to be delivered fully constructed
Glamping is a new term, describing a glamorous camping experience. The guest stays at a fully supplied cottage or a camping pod, while enjoying the closeness of nature. If you want to get into the business of glamping, high-quality camping pods are a necessity. This is where Eurodita can help as a reliable business partner. We produce private label camping pods, fully equipped to handle guests upon arrival. All products can be made under your brand and delivered fully constructed, with electrical installation and furniture. That is the extent of our partnership. More than that, we help you gain more profit with our products.
Learn more about our partner program, send us a message if you’re interested and let’s talk business!
Reasons for picking camping pods from Venture insulated camping pod line:
Nothing inspired your customers more than the sense of adventure. More people would be brave enough to venture forth if they knew their needs would be taken care of. That’s what our insulated Venture pods are made to do. Allow your customers to feel closer to nature while experiencing the same luxuries of an urban life. That is possible with Venture 1 and all other camping pods:
- Optional material – when picking the ideal glamping pod, indicate which type of material you want it made out of. We can use the Northern pine or Thermo-wood, both great and sturdy options.
- Turn-key ready – or as close as camping pods can get to it. We can supply you with already constructed Venture or another other camping pod, with electrical installation and furniture all prepared and ready.
- Bespoke options – Venture 1 model is optimal and inclusive, but there is always room for improvement. Bespoke orders can change the design and interior planning of any pod according to your requirements.
- Pod colour – our camping pods can reach you already painted, with colours of your choosing.
If you like the model of Venture 1 and the standard construction kit it comes in, send us an inquiry. We will send you a price offer as soon as possible.