Mobile Home Tweed 2Bedroom
Wall thickness: 88mm
Wall height: 2210mm
Roof pitch (degree + total cottage altitude): 13 deg., 2975mm
Roof thickness, mm: 20+100+20, prepared for insulation
Floor thickness, mm: 20+100+28, prepared for insulation
Rafters: 7 units, each 70mmx200mm
Roof area: 133.3 sq. m.
- Double glazed windows, mm: 1200×1200 (x4), 600×600 (x2)
- Double glazed doors, mm: 1600×2050 (x3), 860×2050 (x6)
- Front canopy: 300 mm
- No finger joints
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Outer walls
- Inner walls
- Five rafters
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
Whether you’re building a mobile home park, or recreational lodgings near a lake, your business will go much easier if you rely on a strong business partner. That’s us – Eurodita. We have built our business around helping our partners grow, so we can grow with them. We achieved this through a very generous partner program, which you can join in at any time. Read through our offer, send us a message and let’s talk business.
Reasons your clients should buy mobile home Tweed:
Mobile homes are a popular private property choice in the USA. They can also be a great pick for summer residences. Whichever purpose your customer requires it for, some sales points will be useful for either case:
- Premium quality timber – our mobile homes are made from Northern pine, a strong timber, light in colour and long-lasting.
- Efficient living space – a 2-bedroom house with the main entrance to the side. It’s also possible to have 2 separate entrances to ensure the privacy of the guests.
- Inclusive kit – the standard kit of mobile home Tweed has everything you need to construct the entire timber frame, internal walls, doors and windows.
- Bespoke orders – while glulam log house Tweed comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.