Mobile Home Trent 1Bedroom
Wall thickness: 88mm
Wall height: 2210mm
Roof pitch (degree + total cottage altitude): 14°, 2673mm
Roof thickness, mm: 20+100+20, prepared for insulation
Floor thickness, mm: 20+100+28, prepared for insulation
Rafters: 3 units, each 70mmx200mm
Roof area: 53.5 sq. m.
- Double glazed doors, mm: 960×2050, 1600×2050, 860×2050 (x3)
- Double glazed windows, mm: 800×1200, 1200×1200(x3), 1200×800, 600×600
- Front canopy: 300 mm
- No finger joints
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Outer walls
- Inner walls
- Three rafters
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
Looking for a construction partner who could produce high-quality, custom mobile homes? Want fast offers and private label conditions? All this is possible with Eurodita. During our 27 years of business experience, we have developed a generous partnership program that allows our partners and us to grow together and see our businesses prosper. If you want to be included into this prosperity, check out our partner program page, send us a message and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy mobile home Trent:
Mobile homes can be such a great, affordable option for a home or a summer residence. With versatile interior design options, relatively easy construction and all-inclusive kits, they’re a great option for you, the mobile homes supplier. But what about your clients? If they need a little more persuading, here are a few great sales points:
- Premium quality timber – all mobile homes on our catalogue are made from Northern pine – a sturdy type of timber that’s light in colour and will last a long time under proper care.
- Efficient living space – mobile house Trent boasts 1 bedroom setup that’s great for a small family or as a holiday home.
- Inclusive kit – the standard kit of mobile home Trent has everything you need to construct the entire timber frame, internal walls, doors and windows.
- Bespoke orders – we try and make our standard kits as inclusive as possible. But with many people demanding ever more individualistic designs, our bespoke order form is here for you.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.