Mobile Home Thames 4Bedroom
Dimensions: 6960mm x 20160mm
Wall thickness: 88mm
Wall height: 2210mm
Roof pitch (degree + total cottage altitude): 13°, 2975mm
Roof thickness, mm: 20+100+20, prepared for insulation
Floor thickness, mm: 20+100+28, prepared for insulation
Rafters: 7 units, each 70mm x 200mm
Roof area: 160.3 sq. m.
- Double glazed doors, mm: 960×2050, 1600×2050, 860×2050 (x9)
- Double glazed windows, mm: 1200×1200(x3), 600×600(x2), 600×1200(x4), 1200×800
- Front canopy: 300mm
- No finger joints
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Outer walls
- Inner walls
- Seven rafters
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
Reliable, long-term partnership is hard to come by. It requires years of work, building trust and slowly increasing earnings. But with Eurodita, trust is earned much faster when profits are sure to go up at the very start of partnership. That is how we designed our partner program. A 100% of our partners are happy with the quality of our products and report 20% increase in profits. If you would also like to benefit from this generous partner program, send us a message and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy mobile home Thames:
Whether you’re building a mobile home park or a recreational retreat, mobile homes can be a great option. With their straightforward construction, versatile interior planing options and relatively small initial investment, custom mobile homes are a great choice for a seller. And for your clients, here’re some extra incentives if they’re considering a mobile house:
- Premium quality timber – strong type of timber that is also light in colour – that is Northern pine and we chose it as our primary source of construction material.
- Versatile space – mobile house Thames is large, compared to its counterparts. 4-bedroom setup can be transformed into a shared house with separate entrances, or a large living space for a big family.
- Inclusive kit – the standard kit of mobile home Thames has everything you need to construct the entire timber frame, internal walls, doors and windows.
- Bespoke orders – often times, clients get demanding with very specific size and planning requirements. Your clients can rest assured that their needs will be met and realised in our production facilities.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.