Mobile Home Nene 3Bedroom
Dimensions: 6960mm × 16800mm
Wall thickness: 88mm
Wall height: 2210mm
Roof pitch (degree + total cottage altitude): 13 deg. 2975 mm
Roof thickness, mm: 20+100+20, prepared for insulation
Floor thickness, mm: 20+100+28, prepared for insulation
Rafters: 7 units, each 70mm x 200mm
Roof area: 134.8 sq. m.
- Double glazed doors, mm: 960×2050, 1600×2050, 860×2050 (x6), 1200×2050
- Double glazed windows, mm: 1200×1200 (x3), 600×600 (x2), 600×1200 (x4)
- Front canopy: 300mm
- No finger joints
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Outer walls
- Inner walls
- Seven rafters
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
Looking to start your own mobile home supplier business? Don’t want to invest into expensive production facilities? Want a reliable parter who would deliver 10/10 times? With Eurodita, all of that is possible, and more. Our partner program creates avenues of growth for both us and our partners, who in turn can also increase their profit margins without spending it all on production. Learn more about our private label partner program and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy mobile home Nene:
Need reasons for your clients to buy mobile home Nene? Here are some key points about the mobile house that you can present them:
- Premium quality timber – nothing less than the best. We use Northern pine as our primary building material for all our products. It’s a strong, beautifully light timber that is also flexible and can be shaped into almost any residence.
- Optimal space – 3 bedrooms is a great option for a starting family, who plans ahead.
- Bespoke orders – while mobile house Nene comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.