Mobile Home Great Ouse 1Bedroom
Dimensions: 5870mm x 9270mm
Wall thickness: 88mm
Wall height: 2210mm
Roof pitch (degree + total cottage altitude): 13 deg., 2849 mm
Roof thickness, mm: 20+100+20, prepared for insulation
Floor thickness, mm: 20+100+ 28, prepared for insulation
Rafters: 5 units, each 70mm x 200 mm
Front canopy: 300 mm
Roof area: 66.1 sq. m.
- Double glazed doors, mm: 1600×2050, 860×2050 (x3)
- Double glazed windows, mm: 1200×1200 (x2), 600×1200 (x2), 600×600
- Front canopy: 300 mm
- No finger joints
- Outer walls
- Inner walls
- Five rafters
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
As Eurodita, we have positioned ourselves as YOUR remote factory. A place where your orders can be designed, produced and delivered to you – all as part of a partnership agreement. We construct mobile homes and log houses under YOUR brand name, without you needing to invest a lot in production facilities. All this and more perks you can review in our partner program. Send us a message and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy mobile home Great Ouse:
Need reasons for your clients to buy mobile home Great Ouse? Here are some key points about the mobile house that you can present them:
- Premium quality timber – nothing less than the best. We use Northern pine as our primary building material for all our products. It’s a strong, beautifully light timber that is also flexible and can be shaped into almost any residence.
- Efficient living space – nothing excessive for a family of two. A living area with a small kitchen and a sleeping area for a comfortable bedroom – a residence designed for efficient living.
- Green living – because of its efficient living space, mobile home Great Ouse is a perfect option for people that are looking to reduce their overall waste and excessive living area.
- Bespoke orders – while mobile house Great Ouse comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.