Mobile Home Baker 3Bedrooms
Dimensions: 6776mm x 18288mm
Wall thickness: 88mm
Wall height: 2340mm
Roof pitch (degree + total cottage altitude): 11 deg., 2990 mm
Roof thickness: 19mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
Rafters: 6 units, each 88mmx220mm
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Front canopy: 1800mm
- No finger joints
- Simple, straightforward design
- Wall boards
- Six rafters
- Roof boards
- Laminated timber windows and doors
- Internal walls
Looking to start your own countryside lodgings business? Want to provide great stays for your guests by the lake, the sea or the forest? Mobile homes are a great option to start with. Even greater option is to partner up with Eurodita for the production of your mobile homes. We manufacture high-quality, private label, bespoke mobile homes in various sizes and configurations. Check out our partner program to see the benefits you could be getting. Send us a message if you’re interested and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy mobile home Baker:
Mobile homes are a popular private property choice in the USA. They can also be a great pick for summer residences. Whichever purpose your customer requires it for, some sales points will be useful for either case:
- Premium quality timber – our mobile homes are made from Northern pine, a strong timber, light in colour and long-lasting.
- Efficient living space – a 3-bedroom house will have enough space for a big family, or a holiday party.
- Front porch – while the entire design of mobile house Baker is not unique, the comfortable front porch with railings will be a fine addition for long summer evenings.
- Bespoke orders – while glulam log house Baker comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.