Log Cabin Craig 5.8×4.3m, 58mm
Dimensions: 5850mm x 4300mm
Terrace size: 2000mm
Wall thickness: 58mm
Roof boards: 19mm
Ridge height: 3055mm
Sidewall height: 2275mm
- Available wall thickness: 28mm; 58mm; 70mm
- No finger joints
- Euro standard design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Roof boards
- Doors and windows
At Eurodita, we take partnership very seriously. We do our best to provide the highest quality log cabins and other structures, while maintaining the possibility of good profit earnings by the partner and ourselves. Our partner program is designed to be profitable and we invite everyone who is doing business with us to sign up and become part of the network. To do so, send us a message and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy log cabin 45/27 – Craig:
A traditional cabin with additional storage space by the side is a great option for clients that are looking for functional design. You can also firmly add that log cabin Craig comes with all the benefits all our log cabins receive:
- Sturdy timber – in all our products we use Northern pine – an exceptional quality timber that is light in colour and strong, especially after the glue lamination process.
- Cozy design – a compact, single room with everything your client needs, plus a terrace and a storage space. Doesn’t get much cosier than that.
- 3D visual aid – before we put anything in production, we make a 3D model of the log cabin and present it to our partners. In turn, they confirm changes with their clients that are then applied until we have a virtual final product.
- Nature’s best – log cabins have the reputation of bringing those that stay inside closer to nature. By adding the log cabin Craig to your catalogue, you can make sure that your clients can do the same.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.