Glulam Log House Richaud
Dimensions: 5600mm x 5200mm
Wall thickness: 70mm
Wall height: 2665mm
Roof pitch: 3705mm
Roof thickness: 19mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
Rafters: six units, each 88mm x 220mm
Front canopy: 4200mm
- Double glazed doors and windows
- Front porch railing
- Wooden columns for front canopy support
- Classic design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Internal rafters
- Roof boards,
- Laminated timber windows and doors.
Want to start selling these summer residences? Know locations, where these log houses would suit well? Couldn’t find a log home producer near you? We are happy to say that we don’t need to be near you to produce and ship you good quality log homes. Simply contact us and we will sit down to talk business with you.
Reasons your clients should buy glulam log house Richaud
If you are struggling with optimal sales points, as business partners, we are here to help you. Here are several reasons why your new clients should pick the log house Richaud:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Optimal living space – glulam log house Richaud has a large front porch that can act as an outdoor dining area for a lot of people. It can also be a great play area or just an extended sitting corner.
- Front canopy – great protection from the harsh sun and the cold rain.
- Green living – the recent trend of eco-friendly living as definitely had a positive impact on log home market. As a genuinely green living option, log homes are slowly becoming the staple of the trend.
- Bespoke orders – while glulam log house Richaud comes in a great standard kit, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.