Bespoke Glulam Log Cabin Forester
Dimensions: 12000mm x 7000mm
Interior dimensions: 11624mm x 6624mm
Wall thickness: 88mm
Roof boards: 19mm
Ridge height: 3120mm
Sidewall height: 2340mm
- Residential type, tilt & turn glass windows, mm: 700 x 1770 (x4), 1330 x 1770 (x2)
- Residential type, double glazed door, mm: 2800 x 2030 (x2), 2100 x 2030
- No finger joints
- Spacious, open floor design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Roof boards
- Double-glazed windows and doors
Looking to offer something special for your guests? Customers have a lot of design ideas they need space to realise in? Eurodita can help you offer the right kind of product. Our portfolio is brimming with great options for our partners to source from us. With a generous partner program and 100% customer service satisfaction, we guarantee a strong and long-lasting partnership deal. Reach out to us and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Bespoke glulam log cabin Forester:
Give your customers the freedom to express and realise their interior design ideas. Add the glulam log cabin Forester to your portfolio. It’s a great, spacious piece that provides the freedom to turn it into anything you or your clients need. It also comes with a list of great features:
- High-quality timber – the Northern pine we use in our production is a top quality softwood, coming from responsible sources. It’s known for its light colour and longevity, especially after it goes through the glue lamination process.
- Open floor plan – with so much space to work with, there are so many uses for the log cabin Forester. Tall windows will provide a lot of natural light, while the spacious area will offer a chance for creativity and improvisation.
- Thick walls – at 88mm thickness, log cabin Forester can be adapted to any season. Whether it’s warm summers or cold winters, this log cabin can withstand it all.
- Bespoke adaptations – glulam log cabin Forester can be tailored to all needs of your clientele. As partners, we take bespoke orders especially seriously and provide 3D models before starting production.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.