Timber Sauna Barrel 4.8m
Optional diameters: 1.97m or 2.27m
Changing room: 1500mm
Sauna room: 2462mm
Sauna room area: 9.19 sq. m.
Wall thickness: 44mm
Floor thickness: 19 mm
Barrel length: 4.8m
Barrel height: 2.08m for 1.97m diameter barrel
Barrel height: 2.38m for 2.27m diameter barrel
- Tempered, double glazed windows: 2x 295mm x 580mm
- Door size: 700mm x 1600mm for 1.97m diameter barrel
- Door size: 700mm x 1800mm for 2.20m diameter barrel
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles – colour available: black, red, green or grey
- Three-room design: terrace, changing room and sauna
- Can be delivered already assembled or flat packed
- Timber options: Pinewood or Thermo-wood
- Toned, tempered, panoramic window available: half back or entire back of the barrel
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Wall boards
- Floor boards
- Roof boards
- Bitumen shingles for the roof
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Electric or wood heater
- Optional to be delivered fully constructed
- 2 benches made from Aspen or Black Alder
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater
- Stainless steel tightening bands
Looking to add variety to your catalogue? Searching for a creative partner who could always offer something new and interesting? Eurodita is here for you. Our 27 years of business experience has led us to producing with highest quality and offering our partners the best possible deals, all while growing together with them. We are always looking for new and interesting designs and ideas, while offering partners the possibility of increasing their profits by 20%.
That’s what our partner program is for. Growth, private label production and quality. Look through all the benefits you could be getting, see if you’re interested and send us a message. We will be happy to sit down with you and talk business!
Reasons to opt for the sauna barrel Whirlpool 1:
Our line of sauna barrels is something you can offer your customers that is unique. Eye-catching in design, comfortable for use and made in highest quality. Whirlpool line sauna log barrels are a great option for you and customers:
- Timber options – our saunas can be produced from different types of wood – Northern pinewood or Thermo-wood. Indicate which one you’d like as the primary material upon ordering.
- Construction options – indicate how you would like your sauna barrel to be delivered: fully constructed, ready to be placed or flat packed for ease of construction.
- Extensive kit – our sauna barrel line Whirlpool comes with many options as part of its standard construction kit. It will cover majority of your customers’ requirements, but if you’d still like some changes, our bespoke orders are always open.
- Optimal size – Whirlpool 1 comfortably fits 6 to 8 people, but if you’d like a smaller option, check out its sisters for other options.
If you’d like to purchase a standard kit of Whirlpool 1 sauna barrel, send us an inquiry with your requirements.