Modern Garden Room Reprieve
Cabin size: 5000mmx4000mm
Wall thickness: 90mm
Roof purlins: 180mmx90mm
Floorboards: 28mm tongue and groove
Roof boards: 19mm tongue and groove
Ridge height: 2340mm
Sidewall height: 2210mm
- Double door & full-height windows block size: 2800mmx2030mm
- Single windows size: 700mmx1770mm
- All doors and windows adhere to Euro68 standard
- Swallow log connection
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Roof boards
- External walls
Looking for productive private label home decor manufacturers? Aiming to sign on a long-term partner, who could produce high-quality log cabins under your name? Look no further than Eurodita! We specialise in private label production and our partner program is more than generous. It provides an avenue for us to grow together, so check out the perks and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy garden room Reprieve:
Garden rooms have evolved from their original purpose of storage into nooks of retreat, called mancaves and shesheds. The phenomenon is new, yet it helps to stay ahead of the curve with good sales pitch:
- Premium quality timber – even for this small island of seclusion, we use Northern pine to make it beautiful and sturdy.
- Cozy space – garden rooms offer finite space, which makes it possible to make it cozy or otherwise relaxing.
- Universal appeal – with Northern timber being unitary in colour, the garden room can be transformed into any theme the client wants.
- Bespoke orders – we can produce garden rooms that suit the specific needs of your client. Send us a bespoke order and we will get back to you with visualisations.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.