Modern BBQ Hut 16.5m2 with Sauna extension 2.5m
External dimension: 7179mm x 4862mm
Inside area: 16.5 sq. m.
Extension area: 4.55 sq. m.
Sidewall height: 1200mm
Ridge height: 3830mm
Wall thickness: 46mm
Floorboard thickness: 28mm
Roof board thickness: 18mm
Windows size: 880mm x 510mm
Door size: 780mm x 1500mm
Packaging information, m: 1p (1.2 x 3.5 x 2.6) + 1p (1.2 x 2.5 x 2.6); weight – 2500kg
- Harvia brand electric or wooden stove
- Luxury grill
- Floorboards prepped for insulation
- A moose fur and antlers as Finish accents
- Colourful pillows and curtains
- A skylight
- Wooden flowerpots
- A firewood holster
- Inquire through bespoke order for more options
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- 3 double glazed windows – 1 window opening
- A door with a double glazed hexagon window, a wooden handle and a lock
- Heat-resistant plates for the heating stove
- Stove safety fence
- Standard BBQ set with an adjustable chimney
- Hexagonal table around the grill
- Roof boards covered with bitumen shingles
Raising your profits by 20% and having varied catalogue options. That is possible with Eurodita’s partner program. A generous take on traditional partnership scheme that your company can be a part of. Send us a message for more information and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Sauna BBQ hut Patron 1:
If your customers demand comfort, together with modern solutions and variety in size choices, the Patron line is an excellent option. It also comes with all the perks of our products:
- Superior variety timber – Northern pine is one of the strongest timbers to use in construction and specifically for glue lamination. It’s also light in colour, making it easy to paint in any shade.
- Heating stove and grill included – traditional kota grill and sauna – all in one building. Comfortably separated, with a sauna in a different section of the kota cabin offers both experiences in the same place.
- Colourful rooftop – grey, black, green or brown – these are the colours available to choose from for bitumen shingles. Our kota cabins arrive nearly finished, including its rooftop.
- Easy assembly – due to nearly finished blocks that our kota cabins arrive in, they can be put together without any professional help.
- Made to measure – we include many finishing touches and details with our kota cabins. This includes things like a Finish accent of a moose fur and antlers, colourful pillows and curtains, firewood holsters, a grill cover, skylights and more. We can also adjust the height of side walls by 1 or 2 planks.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.