Glulam Log House Toledo
Dimensions: 7520 x 10560 mm
Wall thickness: 70 mm glulam Logs
Wall height: 3510 mm
Roof pitch: 4485 mm
Roof thickness: 19mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
Rafters: six units, each 88 x 220 mm
Front canopy: 1760 mm
- Double-glazed doors and windows
- Porch railings
- Front-facing canopy
- Classic design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Internal rafters
- Roof boards
- Porch railings
- Laminated timber windows and doors
Have many potential clients who could benefit by purchasing glulam house Toledo? Want to ensure long-term partnership with a reliable private label home decor manufacturers? If either of those questions came back as a yes, contact us and we will discuss partnership.
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log house Toledo
As business partners, we are here to help with some great sales points about the log house design. Here are several reasons why your clients should pick the log house Toledo:
- Premium quality timber – Northern pine is a slow-growing, beautiful, strong timber, light in colour and built to survive bushfires, cyclones and earthquakes.
- Comfortable front porch with a sizeable canopy – perfect for spending time outdoors, even if it is raining.
- Green living – the recent trend of eco-friendly living as definitely had a positive impact on log home market. As a genuinely green living option, log homes are slowly becoming the staple of the trend.
- Bespoke orders – usually, glulam log house Toledo comes in a standard kit. However, your clients will be happy to know that each order can be adapted into a bespoke option. All new ideas and adaptations can become a reality on our production line.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.