Camping Pod 2.4×5.9m
Dimensions: 2.4m × 5.9m
Living area: 12.48 sq. m.
Pod Height: 2.6m
Wall thickness: 46mm
Optional timber: Northern pinewood or thermo-wood
Floor thickness: 28mm tongue & grove boards
Terrace: 28mm impregnated decking boards
- Double glazed window: 700mm x 900mm
- French style door: 1030mm x 1900mm
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles – colours available: black, red, green or gray
- Optional: can be delivered already assembled or flat packed
- Optional: can be produced from Northern pine or Thermo-wood
- Optional: full electrical installation by Eurodita
- Optional: wooden furniture included in the construction kit – a double bed, a table with two stools, a foldable bench
- Optional: double bed can be upgraded into double bunk bed
- Optional: pods can be painted during production
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Wall boards
- Floor boards
- Roof boards
- Bitumen shingles for the roof
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Optional to be delivered fully constructed
Going into business of glulam log construction can be an expensive investment. It requires a production line, a design team and good quality raw materials. Eurodita is here for you as your production partner. We specialise in private label manufacturing, producing high-quality camping pods and log cabins for our partners. This includes the standard models you see in our catalogue and bespoke orders, manufactured specifically for you.
Consider joining our partner network and work with us to start and expand your business. Trust us with production while you take care of your customers. Send us a message if you’re interested and let’s talk business!
Learn more about the Grove model line of camping pods and reasons why they are one of our best-sellers:
Learning more about our camping pods is similar to opening a chest of treasures. We aim to offer the most inclusive construction kits and trim your construction time to a bare minimum. Here are some facts about our Grove line and ways we make the experience of purchasing and setting it up the best one possible:
- Choosing timber – with Grove line, we offer the chance for our partners to choose the material they are made out of. The choices are between Northern pine or Thermal wood and can be made when selecting the standard kit.
- Ready to use – our camping pods can arrive to you ready to be used. We offer the service of assembling them and delivering them to your designated location, all with furniture already present in the kit.
- Private label – we pride ourselves in being the manufacturer of dreams. This means that not only can we offer great standard designs, we can also produce bespoke orders – all under your brand name.
- Pick a colour – additionally, Grove 1 and its sisters can be painted in the colour of your choosing during production and reach you already painted over.
If you like the camping pod Grove 1 and the standard construction kit it comes in, send us an inquiry. We will send you a price offer as soon as possible.