Bespoke Log Cabin Eamon
Dimensions: 6000mm x 9360mm
Wall thickness: 70mm
Wall height: 2295mm
Roof pitch (degrees + overall house height): 21 deg., 3390mm
Roof thickness: 20mm
Floor thickness: 28mm
Roof area: 6 m. sq.
Rafters: five units, each 70mm x 150mm
Front canopy: 300mm
- Double glazed doors and windows
- Single-story construction
- No finger joints
- Super compact design
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- Roof boards & rafters
Looking to start your own countryside lodgings business? Want to provide great stays for your guests by the lake, the sea or the forest? Log cabins are the classic option. Even greater option is to partner up with Eurodita – a professional producer of private label log cabins. We manufacture high-quality, bespoke log cabins in various sizes and configurations. Check out our partner program to see the benefits you could be getting. Send us a message if you’re interested and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Glulam log cabin Eamon:
Your clients are always looking for products that fit their needs and serve their interests. It’s only a natural part of business. With us as your production partners, you will be able to offer your customers not just high-quality, standard glulam log cabins, but also all the perks that come with them:
- High-quality timber – Northern pine is the timber we use for all our products. Durable and sturdy, getting even stronger after it goes through the glue laminating process. Light in colour, so any shade will look good on it. It’s simply the best timber for our construction process.
- Custom design – log cabin Eamon was intended as a single space, compact log cabin that only houses the essentials. It’s great for customers that look for simplicity.
- 3D models – every time you order a bespoke product, we make sure you receive a 3D visualisation of it. Your customers will be able see their dream log cabin before it gets constructed and for you the sale will go much easier.
- Close to nature – a wooden summer residence outside of the city, or even a permanent dwelling surrounded by nature. Log cabins can be used for all these purposes, while giving your customers the sense of living close to nature.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.