BBQ Hut 16.5m2 with sauna extension 2.5m
External dimension: 7055mm x 4862mm
Inside area: 16.5 sq. m.
Extension area: 4.67 sq. m.
Sidewall height: 1460mm
Ridge height: 3810mm
Wall thickness: 46mm
Floorboard thickness: 19mm
Roof board thickness: 18mm
Windows size: 880mm x 510mm
Sauna window size: 512x442mm
Door size: 780mm x 1500mm
Packaging information, m: 1p (1.2 x 3.45 x 2.6) + 1p (1.2 x 2.45 x 2.6); weight – 2600kg
- Harvia brand electric or wooden stove
- Luxury grill
- 28mm floorboards prepped for insulation
- A moose fur and antlers as Finish accents
- Colourful pillows and curtains
- A skylight
- Wooden flowerpots
- A firewood holster
- Inquire through bespoke order for more options
Standard log cabin kit includes:
- 4 double glazed windows – 2 windows opening
- 1 hexagonal sauna window
- A door with a double glazed hexagon window, a wooden handle and a lock
- Heat-resistant plates for the heating stove
- Stove safety fence
- Standard BBQ set with an adjustable chimney
- Hexagonal table around the grill
- Roof boards covered with bitumen shingles
Reliable partners are hard to come by. It takes years to build trust and earn the full perks of any partnership. Yet this process runs much smoother, when the benefits of a partner program are generous and raise your profits considerably. That is our partner program: generous, modern and flexible. If you would like to know more, shoot us a message and let’s talk business!
Reasons your clients should buy Sauna BBQ hut Jubilee:
Offer your customers a social grilling experience together with the relaxation of sauna. Don’t make them choose between the two, put them both down into a single offer, together with all the best perks of our products:
- Superior variety timber – Northern pine is one of the strongest timbers to use in construction and specifically for glue lamination. It’s also light in colour, making it easy to paint in any shade.
- Heating stove and grill included – traditional kota grill and sauna – all in one building. Comfortably separated, with a sauna in a different section of the kota cabin offers both experiences in the same place.
- Colourful rooftop – grey, black, green or brown – these are the colours available to choose from for bitumen shingles. Our kota cabins arrive nearly finished, including its rooftop.
- Easy assembly – due to nearly finished blocks that our kota cabins arrive in, they can be put together without any professional help.
- Made to measure – we include many finishing touches and details with our kota cabins. This includes things like a Finish accent of a moose fur and antlers, colourful pillows and curtains, firewood holsters, a grill cover, skylights and more. We can also adjust the height of side walls by 1 or 2 planks.
Like what you see? Click the bespoke order button on the right and we’ll make you an offer.